Sunday 8 June 2014

Welcome!

I'm glad that you found your way here and wish you welcome to my blog and my life.

I´m a 25 year old horse owner and rider who have a passion for everything in life that includes horses. I have been a horse owner for about fifteen years and have been working as a riding instructor for about six years. For the moment I own a 7-year old Palomino gelding named Scarto since about a years ago.

By the time i bought him he had never be ridden dressage or jumped, all he knew was to be ridden in the forest in walk, trot and something that should look like canter. When i bought him he was really thin and in not a especially nice condition, so this last year he started with just eating to put on some weight. Last autumn we started to work on his strength, flexibility and condition which we still work with. In this last year he have actually grown a bit as well, even though he was 6-years old when i bought him he needed some time to totally grown into his own body.

In the beginning most people thought I have bought a pony, they still did think that in the autumn and early winter but today no one should say he´s a pony anymore. It´s been an amazing ride we experienced together this last year and I would never change it no matter how many hard days it have included.

There´s a lot to tell about us and my life, but it´s to much to tell in just one post so I´m gonna tell you about it over a couple of posts. My thought is to as well write about some news that come up in our lifestyle as riders, I´m also gonna talk a bit about other subjects which I find interesting.

Are there anything special you wish me to write about, might some facts or just my own opionom about the subject? 



No comments:

Post a Comment