Wednesday 11 June 2014

Dressage Training!

Today it's really hot outside, I hate that feeling when you wake up because it's like a thousands degrees in the room. Today was one of those days!

Yesterday evening I rode a dressage training for mom after her other lessons, Scarto felt a bit stressed and tensed in the beginning when we started. After a while he started to loosen up a bit and worked really well. The best part was out left canter, wow I´m really amazed of how much his canter has improved over this last month. It's far from perfect but in december last year he couldn't canter at all, since he wasn't strong enough. His right canter is still a bit weaker then the left one, but hey it's a work in progress!

I must say I'm so pleased with him (even if he's often a guy with lots of ideas of his own), he have finally started to concentrate at work instead of everything around us. With the feeling I have got this last time I say - Olympics, here we come!





No comments:

Post a Comment